Planning to Advertise?
Depending on the ad size you purchase during registration, here are the specs you need to know:
Full Page Trim Size 5.25”w x 8.5”h
Full Page with Full Bleed 5.5”w x 8.75”h
Full Page Safety Area 4.5”w x 7.75”h
Half Page 4.5”w x 3.75”h
Files can be supplied as EPS, PDF, TIFF or JPEG format in CMYK (minimum 300dpi) at 100%. Any vector based files must have all fonts converted to outlines. PDFs should be distilled as PDF/X-1a files with all fonts embedded. All embedded art or images should be high resolution in CMYK. All bleeds should be a minimum of 1/8” (.125”). FILE NAME FORMAT: “advertiser-adsize.file”.
Minimum size for black type should not be below 6pt. Minimum size for reverse type shout not be below 8pt.
Applying for Extended Hours
If you applied for extended hours during the registration process and haven’t sent in your application form, please download, print and sign the application form found here.
Only breweries and licensees who officially register with TBW can freely use the TBW logo/branding and can partner with each other on events during the week. When planning events please ensure that the licensee/brewery is also registered with TBW. Not sure? Send us an email and we will help.
TBW2017 Event Ideas
Unique and creative events are a great opportunity to engage craft beer enthusiasts and new customers during a week of heightened awareness about craft beer. It is a week of connecting with passionate craft beer drinkers who are looking for new experiences not only during TBW but throughout the year. The goal of TBW has always been to promote and increase the awareness of craft beer and as a partner, we will work together to further grow and develop the craft beer market.
Successful events should inspire, educate and tap into people’s curiosity which will make them enthusiastic craft beer lovers all year long. Here are a few ideas to kick start your events planning:
- Offer special beer flights, by style, region, vintage, packaging or brewing process
- Offer educational events geared towards brewing styles, history, science, technology, art and culture
- Organize a beer and food pairing meal that showcases ingredients, cooking/brewing styles and culture. It could be Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Appetizers, Desserts, Cheese, Chocolate.
- Plan a Meet the Brewers grain to glass educational session to help connect craft beer drinkers with the brewing process and gain more of an insider’s perspective of the brewing profession
- Who doesn’t like a friendly competition? Why not organize a games events – card, board, trivia or a beer scavenger hunt.
- Beer cocktail tastings is another great way to extend your market reach and tap into the latest drinks trend.
- Music and beer always goes well together. Live music showcases, battle of the (brew) bands, DJ night, karaoke.
- TBW is a great time to host and release an evening of special, one-off beers.
We publish a yearly beer guide, coasters, posters and beer labels that will be distributed to you to help market and promote craft beer and TBW. While we are designing this year’s marketing materials, take a look at what we created last year.
If you are interested in becoming a TBW2017 sponsor or would like more information about advertising options, please get in touch with email@example.com
Have any questions or need any help? We are here to help you have a successful TBW2017!